On his blog Mullenweg has pointed out that every article and feature of the Express & Star’s site is powered by WordPress.
“They now take the crown from NY Times for having the best URLs of a news site,” writes Mullenweg.
Such favourable comparisons don’t come along every day. Thanks to Chris Leggett, electronic editor for MNA digital, the digital arm of the Midlands News Association behind the Express & Star website, for passing this on.
- NUJ chapel demands ‘end to the insecurity and uncertainty’ at Express newspaper titles
- Will the Shropshire and Wolverhampton walls pay?
- Newspaper Society Advertising and Digital Media Awards: the results on and offline
- ‘We don’t see this as a paywall’, says Express and Star
- Northcliffe titles work together for East Midlands business site