Set an alert now! @journalism_live (our channel for live conversations and events) will be ‘twinterviewing’ Channel 4 News’ Krishnan Guru-Murthy at 3pm GMT tomorrow (Friday 27 February).
We’ll be asking him (@krishgm) about his use of Twitter for both fun and work, his thoughts about changing forms of broadcast journalism and Channel 4 News’ ideas and aims. And of course, followers can throw in their own questions using the tag #ch4.
Channel 4 News has been increasingly communicating with users via its @ch4news channel and yesterday sourced an interviewee via Twitter for the first time. Swot up on Channel 4′s web strategy here, from an earlier interview with Vicky Taylor, commissioning editor of new media, news and current affairs.
So: come back to the Editors’ Blog tomorrow at 3pm GMT to follow the interview via a constantly updating blog post, tagged #ch4.Tags: Channel 4 News, editor, Krishnan Guru-Murthy, Twitter, Vicky Taylor, web strategy
- Live ‘Twinterview’ with Channel 4′s Krishnan Guru-Murthy (kicks off 3pm)
- Friday 9.30am GMT: ‘Twinterview’ with @RuthBarnett, Sky’s new Twitter correspondent
- Media release: Emma Swain named as controller of BBC Knowledge commissioning
- Linguistics student’s live blog of march against spending cuts
- DNA09: Livestation and ‘people aggregation’