A topic which comes up frequently in industry conference discussions is that of user experience, from engaging users with immersive, rich and interactive content, to providing a clear journey through the site.
In this week’s podcast we discuss just some of the issues relating to digital user experience, focusing on the importance of audience research and the presentation of content on digital platforms, with pointers from digital journalism and design experts.
The podcast hears from:
- Raju Narisetti, managing editor, Wall Street Journal Digital Network
- Jacek Utko, design director, Bonnier Business Press
- Max Gadney, founder and design director, After the Flood
While this week’s podcast focuses on the user experience in terms of the design and delivery of content, this previous Journalism.co.uk podcast looks at building interactive content itself and offers tips for creating engaging experiences for audiences with interactives.
You can hear future podcasts by signing up to the Journalism.co.uk iTunes podcast feed.
Tags: digital journalism, news site design, Podcast, user experience
- #jpod: The AOP Digital Publishing Summit
- #Podcast: Managing user-generated content in breaking news
- #Podcast: Industry experts share predictions for digital journalism in 2013
- #Podcast – How news publishers are branching out into the ebook market
- #jpod in depth: Discussing the press self-regulation question after #soe11