Early last month former Guardian data editor Simon Rogers, who now has the same title at Twitter, blogged about how journalists could tell data-rich stories using Vine – its app for creating six-second-long videos (here’s more on that). He also shared some practical pointers for the most effective use of the platform.
And just this week, the Guardian put this idea to the test when it shared some of the key takeaways from GCSE results day across five videos.
Tags: data, Data journalism, guardian, journalism tips, Twitter, vine
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – building communities and traffic
- #Tip: Advice on running a crowdfunding campaign
- #Tip: Advice for journalists using LinkedIn
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Set up a Twitter ‘email digest’
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Creating engaging interactives