Roy Greenslade reports on the Sunday Times’ coverage of a new direction for Guardian Media Group. According to the Times’ print edition yesterday, GMG is planning to separate its newspapers and their website from the rest of its multimedia assets.
The report follows previous claims by the paper that Andrew Miller, new GMG chief executive, is looking at a sale or stock market listing for its Trader division.
Tags: Business, guardian, Guardian Media Group, observer, Trader Media Group
- Guardian and Apax begin talks over future of Auto Trader
- Sunday Times: BBC considering sale of magazine division
- Release: Guardian promotes Tanya Cordrey to ‘new executive role of chief digital officer’
- Communication Bill must ‘give freedom’ to media companies, says Guardian chief executive
- DutchNews.nl: RBI to grow online income by 50 per cent in three years