The 10,000 Words blog has named Google Correlate as it’s tool of the day.
Correlate allows you to find search patterns. You can upload your own data, enter a search query or select a time frame and get back a list of queries that follows a similar pattern to your search. You can also download the search results as a CSV file.
Tipster: Sarah Marshall
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link– we will pay a fiver for the best ones published.
Tags: Google Correlate, tip, Top tips for journalists
- Three tools to analyse Google searches: Correlate, Trends and Insights
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Podcasts to practise shorthand
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – 30 specialist search engines
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – 10 search tricks you might not know
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – who journalists should follow on Twitter