The more eagle-eyed among you may have noticed a new service we recently introduced to the Editor’s Blog – the Journalism Daily, a round-up of news and features published on the main site and quick links to the day’s blog updates.
We ran it for around a month, but it didn’t seem to pick up much of a following so we’ve decided to stop running it. If you found it useful let us know; or if there’s an alternative you can suggest, we’re all ears.
Either way, thanks to those who subscribed – your last Journalism Daily post was on Friday. The good news is: you can still receive daily e-newsletters with all our latest news and job ads by signing up at this link.
Tags: e-newsletters, editor, Journalism Daily, the Journalism Daily
- Online Journalism Blog: Paul Bradshaw on journalism and enterprise, blogging and JEEcamp
- Three ways to get a round-up of news shared by your contacts without checking Twitter
- French newspapers in cahoots over pay system to rival Google
- Hello magazine launches mobile alert service
- Media release: ITN signs new video content deal with Independent