Spundge, which launched less than three months ago as a platform to help improve the efficiency of journalists’ digital workflows and their ability to keep track of their beat and stories online, has been adopted by many journalists.
The Spundge blog has gathered examples of eight ways journalists are using Spundge Notebooks.
The post describes how journalists can use Spundge for breaking news, saving and tracking story ideas, and building on personal branding.
Trinity Mirror’s David Higgerson has also blogged about Spundge, and outlining 10 ways journalists can use it.
The post is at this link.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Tags: journalism tips, spundge
- #Tip of the day for journalists: 12 tips for using Storify
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Pointers for covering events live on Twitter
- #Tip of the day for journalists – online branding pointers
- #Tip of the day for journalists – lots of ideas for FOI requests
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – making more of Flickr