Last month digital publishing director for Trinity Mirror regionals David Higgerson blogged about Storify and the way journalists can use it to curate and search social media. Here is his post outlining 12 tips on using the platform.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Tags: David Higgerson, journalism tips, searching social media, storify
- #Tip of the day for journalists – newsgathering with social media
- #Tip of the day for journalists: team liveblogging pointers
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Verifying Twitter content
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Five ways to use social media curator RebelMouse
- Storify adds slideshow view for blog posts, presentations and broadcasts