On the website for the Knowledge Bridge project, former Guardian and BBC journalist and editor Kevin Anderson outlines several tips for journalists on keeping their digital activities secure, such as on email, social media or browsers.
Anderson joined Media Development Loan Fund (MDLF) earlier this year and works on the Knowledge Bridge project which aims to help news organisations to “make the digital transition”.
His “common sense” tips also include advice on how to keep your mobile phone safe.
Tipster: Rachel McAthy
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.Tags: digital, journalism tips, safety, security
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – advice on travel journalism
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – a mobile media toolkit for smartphone reporting
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – steps for building a mobile strategy
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – conversational video
- Evening Leader launches online courtroom project