NewsInnovation videos from @newsmatters: featuring @kevglobal, @currybet, @markng, @simonw, @willperrin
The Media Standards Trust has finished uploading content from its NewsInnovation event, held in association with NESTA and the WSRI, earlier this month to its YouTube channel.
We’ll embed the first segment of each session, and for further installments follow the links below each video.
- Martin Moore and Mark Ng of the Media Standards Trust explain the Value Added News project, launched in association with the AP.
- Kevin Anderson (@kevglobal) Guardian blogs editor talks about news business models.
- Ben Campbell talks about the Media Standards Trust website, Journalisted.
- Will Perrin (@willperrin) on digital possibilities for the Chilcot Inquiry into the Iraq War.
- Simon Willison (@simonw) of The Guardian talks about using the crowd to sift through MPs’ expenses.
- Martin Belam (@currybet) information architect at the Guardian on ‘The tyranny of chronology’.
Tags: ben campbell, editor, guardian, information architect, journalisted, Kevin Anderson, mark ng, Martin Belam, Martin Moore, Media Standards Trust, MST, nesta, newsinnovation, Previous Journalism.co.uk, simon willison, The Guardian, The Media Standards Trust, the Value Added News, will perrin, YouTube