These are the latest editorial, PR and media job opportunities from this week on Journalism.co.uk’s jobs board
C21Media is looking for a senior reporter to join its London-based editorial team as the company prepares for significant expansion
Salary: £25K-£30K DoE
TradeWinds the leading publication covering the international merchant shipping industry is looking for a reporter for its live news internet site.
Senior/Executive producer – Online media
Based in London, the senior/executive Producer will have a dual, hands-on role of managing a growing team of producers, as well as working with clients to maximise performance for their online campaigns.
Travelzoo (Europe) Ltd
Intern – Marketscope (9 Month Contract)
Interns are required to co-ordinate with S&P’s MarketScope journalists to provide coverage of news, comments and views on European stocks.
Standard and Poors
Click on the link below to see more.
Tags: communications jobs, editorial jobs, editorial recruitment, Jobs, journalism jobs, magazine jobs, media jobs, new media jobs, new media vacancies, newspaper jobs, PR jobs, PR recruitment, Vacancies, vacancy advertising
- Nineteen new media editorial, communications and PR jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Twenty-four great new jobs this week on the Journalism.co.uk jobs board
- Twelve new editorial and media jobs at Journalism.co.uk
- Eighteen new editorial, media and PR vacancies posted this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Thirty-two new new media, journalism and editorial jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk