From the Editor&Publisher: “The Poynter Institute has announced a new tuition scholarship program that is funded through proceeds from a new book of front pages about Barack Obama’s election and inauguration.
“The program will make available a limited number of tuition subsidies worth up to $500 for participants of select 2009 on-site seminars, a release stated.”
Tags: Barack Obama, editor, Editor&Publisher, journalism scholarship, Poynter Institute, poyntor institute, USD
- Fishbowl NY: Americans reject taxpayer-funded journalism idea
- Media release: AP supplying Super Tuesday results on a Google map
- Guardian: Number of possible phone hacking victims close to 5,800, say police
- Media Guardian: Regional news consortia will miss election contract deadline
- Advancing The Story: Is state-funded news ethical?