There’s no hiding from the digital revolution and for years journalists have been building their own online portfolios. The results have been mixed, occasionally tragic, but developers cottoned on to many hacks’ lack of advanced programming skills long ago and the proliferation of available platforms has swamped the internet.
Thankfully, Poynter has just published a handy and detailed guide to some of the best, looking at features, archive size, backup options and more.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Tags: Journalism, online portfolios, poynter, tips
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – setting up Newsbeat for analytics
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using Geocommons to map data
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Seven steps for building an online community
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read this advice on interviewing for video
- Poynter: How to set up Newsbeat, real-time analytics tool for news sites