A correction from Monday’s edition of Australia’s Morning Bulletin. I’m pretty sure that it’s my favourite correction of all time.Funny, pigs, the morning bulletin
- How to get started with 360-degree video
- 'We aren't in the news business, we're in the understanding business' – Q&A with Mathew Ingram
- News-Decoder to help young audiences understand news
- Is comics journalism making a comeback?
- New WaPo 'flexible' homepage completes site redesign
- WOW247 reaches one million readers three months after launch
- NRS: Most of national audience now mobile-only at 4 UK newspapers
- A year after James Foley: Safety advice for conflict reporters
- Newstag: A new model for 'hyper-personalised' video
- 'No news organisation has all the answers' – Q&A with Sarah Marshall
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- #editors13: Presentation on Snow Fall-like multimedia stories
- #ijf13: Data journalism pointers and Excel starter tips
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents
- Beet.TV: The New York Times, real-time advertising and Twitter trending data
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press
- Washington Post partners with US university to offer journalism scholarship to programmers
- Is Vine useful for journalists? A round-up of reactions to the launch Twitter’s micro-video app
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- Silas Ohe: Whoah this weblog is great i love studying...
- Silas Ohe: Useful information. Fortunate me I discovered...
- Silas Ohe: Thank you for another fantastic posting. Where...
- Silas Ohe: Continue writing like this, very informative...
- Made India: Awesome blog. Thanks for sharing the useful...
- job notifications: So on Thursday night, after grading...
- Kaisar Hasan: hello! Is extremely good composing a lot!...
- klainlez1: Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans...
- Nicholas: Is there a simpler way than zeemaps to attached...
- goodman: My name is Mrs. ivy. I live in singapore and i...