A magazine by the Society of Professional Journalists, Quill, recently published a post by Jodi Mozdzer which looked at the different ways news outlets are using Pinterest which could offer some inspiration for journalists wanting to making the most of the platform. Examples include posting front pages, key quotes from articles, user-generated content, staff biographies or illustrations.
Earlier this year Journalism.co.uk also listed ideas for 10 ways news outlets can use Pinterest.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.Tags: images, journalism tips, photos, Pinterest
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Use social media to resurface old content
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – ‘unmute’ your Pinterest boards by adding SoundCloud audio
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – create a Pinterest board to thank pinners
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to get more pins on Pinterest
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Ideas for your Twitter header image