Fed up with crippling phone bills? Join a journalistic move to Skype, which has the added benefit of voice recording facilities. Poynter Online has some good reasons why here. Tipster: Judith Townend.
To submit a tip to Journalism.co.uk, use this link – we will pay a fiver for the best ones published.
Tags: Journalism.co.uk, Judith Townend, phone bills, Skype, US Federal Reserve
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Patch in a colleague to record your Skype call
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using Qik to file stories
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – blogs are for fun too
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Yahoo Pipes group for journalists