The Daily Mirror today unveils a new-look website, at mirror.co.uk
Mirror Online publisher Matt Kelly says in an introductory post that the “cleaner and less cluttered” design will make better use of photography and video.
Content is organised into seven sections: News, Sport, 3am, Lifestyle, Money, Play and Opinion. Comments are encouraged on stories, and sharing articles has been made easier.
We constantly improve our website and as much as we believe the new look Mirror Online is a big step forward, we know there’ll be things we haven’t got completely right.
PaidContent has a video interview with Matt Kelly and Mirror managing director Chris Ellis:Tags: Design, Mirror, Mirror.co.uk, paidContent
- Media release: Chris Ellis appointed MD of digital for Trinity Mirror nationals
- Greenslade: Mirror.co.uk on metrics and building loyal online audiences
- AOP: Mirror digital director Matt Kelly and the 800lb gorilla in the room
- Media release: Mirror launching personalised web content
- #Podcast – Meeting readers at the front door: lessons in news site homepage design