These are the latest editorial, PR and media job opportunities from this week on Journalism.co.uk’s jobs board
Dynamic managing editor/department head
Dynamic managing editor/department head for the show magazines of International business and trade exhbitions
Salary: £25K-£40K DoE
International Media Organisation
North West London, England
Features editor – Accountancy
Accountancy, one of Europe’s biggest business-to-business magazines is seeking a talented and enthusiastic features editor to provide maternity cover for a six-month contract.
Wolters Kluwer UK
Construction News, the flagship weekly title serving the construction sector, is seeking a talented and enthusiastic features writer with brilliant potential to join our multi-award winning team.
Editor – Legal Business
Legal Business is an award-winning, subscription-based, B2B monthly magazine for the commercial legal sector, and we are seeking an editor.
Editor – Environmental B2B Publication
A Dubai-based publishing house is looking for an ambitious editorial assistant to join its growing editorial team.
Dubai, UAE, Dubai
Click on the link below to see more.
Tags: job adverts, Jobs, journalism jobs, magazine jobs, media jobs, media recruitment, newspaper jobs, PR jobs, recruitment, Vacancies
- Twenty new media, editorial, communications and PR jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Eighteen new editorial, new media, communications and PR jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Fourteen new media, editorial and journalism jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Thirty-two new new media, journalism and editorial jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- New editorial and media job vacancies on Journalism.co.uk