“More than 80 NUJ members in the north east of England are to ballot for industrial action over job cuts,” the National Union of Journalists announced today.
Journalists at the Trinity Mirror Chronicle and Journal group in Newcastle have notified management of their decision.journalists, National Union, National Union of Journalists, Newcastle, newcastle journal, nuj, the Trinity Mirror Chronicle, Trinity Mirror, United Kingdom
- NUJ Release: Strike action halted at Trinity Mirror Birmingham titles
- NUJ: Ray Tindle to meet with Parlimentary representatives over Enfield dispute
- More Trinity Mirror cuts: three North West and North Wales weeklies closed
- Redundancy round-up: 50 jobs to go at the Telegraph and 78 at Trinity Mirror
- NUJ Release: NUJ condemns more job cuts at Trinity Mirror regionals