Paul Bradshaw compiled a list of 20 free e-books (later updated to 37) and published them on his Online Journalism Blog. Topics such as online journalism and multimedia; computer-assisted reporting; community management; data and information; culture, copyright and code; investigative journalism; and design and programming are all included, making sure there’s something for everyone.
Tags: advice, coding, community, Copyright, culture, data, Design, ebook, Journalism, multimedia, programming, tip
- Online Journalism Scandinavia: Waiting for the CAR to arrive
- #PPAdigital: Paul Bradshaw’s five principles of data management
- Editor&Publisher: New AP regional investigative teams will boost CAR and data journalism
- ReadWriteWeb: Journalism needs data
- #DataJourn part 3: Useful and recent links looking at use of data in journalism