Matt Waite, the principal developer of Pulitzer-prize winning PolitiFact, ‘a data-driven site that fact checks things powerful people in Washington D.C. are saying,’ shares the lessons he learnt while building the site. ‘Demos, not memos’, is key, he says.building PolitiFact, data-driven site, matt waite, PolitiFact, pulitzers, Washington D.C.
- Politico: US local papers to syndicate fact-checking site PolitiFact
- ProPublica, SFGate.com and NYTimes among Pulitzer winners
- Washington Post wins record six Pulitzer Prizes
- #dendatameet: Digital editors meet to discuss data and journalism
- PolitiFact and Poynter team up to create the PolitiFact Lab