These are the latest editorial, PR and media job opportunities from this week on Journalism.co.uk’s jobs board
Dynamic managing editor/department head
Dynamic managing editor/department head for the show magazines of International business and trade exhbitions
Salary: £25K-£40K DoE
International Media Organisation
North West London, England
Features editor – Accountancy
Accountancy, one of Europe’s biggest business-to-business magazines is seeking a talented and enthusiastic features editor to provide maternity cover for a six-month contract.
Wolters Kluwer UK
Construction News, the flagship weekly title serving the construction sector, is seeking a talented and enthusiastic features writer with brilliant potential to join our multi-award winning team.
Editor – Legal Business
Legal Business is an award-winning, subscription-based, B2B monthly magazine for the commercial legal sector, and we are seeking an editor.
Editor – Environmental B2B Publication
A Dubai-based publishing house is looking for an ambitious editorial assistant to join its growing editorial team.
Dubai, UAE, Dubai
Click on the link below to see more.job adverts, Jobs, journalism jobs, magazine jobs, media jobs, media recruitment, newspaper jobs, PR jobs, recruitment, Vacancies
- Twenty new media, editorial, communications and PR jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Eighteen new editorial, new media, communications and PR jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Fourteen new media, editorial and journalism jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Thirty-two new new media, journalism and editorial jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- New editorial and media job vacancies on Journalism.co.uk