Social media might be a great tool for communication, but we all know someone who is a chronic over-sharer.
There’s nothing worse than having your timelines full of someone else’s verbal diarrhoea (and if the person in question is you, it’s a sure-fire way to get yourself unfollowed).
So how many times should you be posting to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+?
While it doesn’t exactly deliver a cut-and-dried answer, it does offer recommendations from a range of sources – including Buffer’s own strategy for social sharing.Tags: buffer, Facebook, google, journalism tips, LinkedIn, social media, Twitter
- Social media bar for WordPress acquired by sharing tool Buffer
- Tool of the week for journalists – Buffer, for scheduling tweets
- #Tip: Remember these guides to online content length
- #jpod: What is the best time and frequency to post to Twitter and Facebook?
- #Tip: A guide to the best time for posting to social media and more