Here are 12 tips on becoming a better smartphone photographer, as shared by CNN iReport.
The tips are from an interview with multimedia journalist and iPhone street photographer Richard Koci Hernandez.
Advice includes never to use the zoom on a phone camera, and to lock the exposure and focus.
The full list of tips is here.
(The post was published in September but the advice is obviously all still relevant.)
Hat tip: Marc Settle, who tweeted about all three posts.
Tags: journalism tips, mobile journalism
- #Tip: Know where the video mic is on your iPhone
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – taking better photos with a phone
- Photography Is Not-A-Crime.com: images from the fourth plinth
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Mobile phone photography
- BBC Journalism Labs: New mobile sites – what’s in it for the reader?