These are the latest editorial, PR and media job opportunities from this week on Journalism.co.uk’s jobs board
An experienced finance and economics journalist/editor required for Futures and Options Intelligence (FOi), based in Billericay, Essex,
Futures and Options Intelligence (FOi)
Dynamic managing editor/department head
We are looking to recruit an energetic, open minded experienced senior editor, who wishes to set up the editorial department from the ground up.
Salary: £25K-£40K DoE
International Media Organisation
Translation agency Lingo24 is seeking a superlative full-time copywriter to join its teams in Edinburgh or London. The successful applicant will have a background in journalism, copywriting or public relations, and will take on a range of writing duties.
Edinburgh or London, United Kingdom
Click on the link below to see more.
Tags: communications jobs, editorial jobs, job vacancies, journalism jobs, journalism recruitment, magazine jobs, newspaper jobs, PR jobs, publishing jobs
- Twenty-seven new media, editorial, communications and PR jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Thirty-five new media, editorial, communications and PR jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Thirty-two new new media, journalism and editorial jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Eighteen new editorial, new media, communications and PR jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Thirty-three great new media, journalism and editorial jobs on Journalism.co.uk this week