These are the latest editorial, PR and media job opportunities from this week on Journalism.co.uk’s jobs board
An experienced finance and economics journalist/editor required for Futures and Options Intelligence (FOi), based in Billericay, Essex,
Futures and Options Intelligence (FOi)
Dynamic managing editor/department head
We are looking to recruit an energetic, open minded experienced senior editor, who wishes to set up the editorial department from the ground up.
Salary: £25K-£40K DoE
International Media Organisation
Translation agency Lingo24 is seeking a superlative full-time copywriter to join its teams in Edinburgh or London. The successful applicant will have a background in journalism, copywriting or public relations, and will take on a range of writing duties.
Edinburgh or London, United Kingdom
Click on the link below to see more.communications jobs, editorial jobs, job vacancies, journalism jobs, journalism recruitment, magazine jobs, newspaper jobs, PR jobs, publishing jobs
- Twenty-seven new media, editorial, communications and PR jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Thirty-five new media, editorial, communications and PR jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Thirty-two new new media, journalism and editorial jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Eighteen new editorial, new media, communications and PR jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Thirty-three great new media, journalism and editorial jobs on Journalism.co.uk this week