On the BBC College of Production website, talent executive for BBC Vision Simon Wright runs through some pointers to help media job seekers “improve your CV, sell your skills, get you an interview and hopefully, a job”.
And here is a detailed guide from Journalism.co.uk on how to write a covering letter and CV – it is almost a year old, but the tips remain relevant today.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.Tags: cv, Jobs, journalism jobs, journalism tips
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – getting started in data journalism
- #Tip of the day for journalists: 10 ways to make your job application stand out
- #Tip: Style guide for BBC News
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – getting started in liveblogging
- Tip of the day for journalists: Recording good audio as a self-shooter