These are the latest editorial, PR and media job opportunities from this week on Journalism.co.uk’s jobs board.
Reporter – Equity News
Dow Jones NewsWires, the International Financial news agency, is looking for a Reporter to join its London-based Companies Desk.
Dow Jones Newswires
Our real-time equity news team are currently recruiting for a Reporter to focus on the Italian market, based from our Canary Wharf HQ
The Mcgraw-Hill Companies
Sub Editor (Energy Content)
This is a fantastic role for an experienced sub editor, with solid experience on a b2b online publication, news service or newswire with ideally knowledge of the energy industry.
Salary: £35 – £40k
Media Contact Recruitment
Synthesis Media is looking for an experienced B2B Journalist
Synthesis Media Ltd
Berkhamsted, United Kingdom
Junior Content Executive
Passion for writing? A rapidly expanding company is looking for a Junior Content Executive to assist in the writing and presentation of the site. Fantastic opportunity for someone just out of University
Click on the link below to see more.editorial jobs, Jobs, journalism jobs, media jobs, recruitment, Vacancies
- Nineteen new media editorial, communications and PR jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- New editorial and media job vacancies on Journalism.co.uk
- Twenty-three new media, editorial and journalism jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Twenty-six new media, editorial and journalism jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk
- Twenty-one new media, editorial, communications and PR jobs this week on Journalism.co.uk