From last week, but a good-looking infographic that takes gives an overview of the state of the print industry as a whole, from books to newspapers and magazines. Who knew the death of print could be so colourful?
- National Readership Survey infographic illustrates rise in digital magazine and newspaper reading
- Martin Cloake: Conde Nast mag closures and ‘unreasonable optimism’
- #wef12: What news outlets can learn from magazines on content presentation
- Online Journalism Blog: What next for magazines? Six reasons why there’s a future
- #Outlook2010: Lauren Rich Fine on media’s future – ‘Is there too much news?’