At our news:rewired conference in September we ran an entire session dedicated to LinkedIn, and focused on how journalists can use the platform to engage with the online community. A write-up of some of the tips shared during the workshop can be found on the event website.
Last week, the blog for the International Journalists’ Network published further advice on “how journalists can conduct more effective searches” using the platform. The collection of pointers came out of a Q&A with Yumi Wilson, corporate communications manager at LinkedIn.
Tags: ijnet, journalism tips, LinkedIn, networking, social media
- #Tip of the day for journalists: making more of LinkedIn
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using LinkedIn as a journalist
- Will your next journalism job application be via LinkedIn’s new button?
- BBC introduces registration scheme for blog comments
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – making the most of LinkedIn groups