The Guardian’s careers section is running a Q&A on online journalism this afternoon featuring the Liverpool Post’s Alison Gow, Guardian digital editor Sarah Hartley and Birmingham City University lecture and online journalism blogger Paul Bradshaw.
Journalism.co.uk will also be posting on the forum, which aims to give advice, respond to common queries about getting into and progressing in this field.#onlinejournalism, Alison Gow, City University, digital editor, guardian, guardian careers, Guardian.co.uk, Journalism.co.uk, Paul Bradshaw, Sarah Hartley, The Guardian, the Liverpool Post
- Paul Bradshaw, Twitter and the art of predicting the interview
- #PPAdigital: Paul Bradshaw’s five principles of data management
- Online Journalism Blog: What should an MA in Online Journalism teach?
- Paul Bradshaw: Objectivity has changed – why hasn’t journalism?
- Calling all young journos: Welcome to Tomorrow’s News, Tomorrow’s Journalists