Everybody likes getting a ‘like’ on Facebook.
But if your posts are looking a bit lonely, take a look at these six tips from Newswhip to help you get better engagement on Facebook.
The article features examples from BBC World News and BuzzFeed, and includes advice on comments, scheduling and use of video.
Tags: Facebook, journalism tips, social media
- Journalism.co.uk’s top 10 stories on Facebook in 2011
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to get more Facebook likes, comments and shares
- #Podcast: Tips from Metro and NME on managing a Facebook page
- #Tip: Watch WSJ video on impact of mobile on journalism
- #Tip: Consider different video styles for digital journalism