This is essential reading for anyone who embeds tweets into a news story or blog post.
Twitter now has an “embed this tweet” option on all tweets.
In the new Twitter, simply find the tweet you want to embed, click Twitter name (e.g. The Stream or The New York Times) on the individual tweet, then “details” and click “embed this tweet” and copy and paste the code.
This replaces the need to use Twitter’s (buggy) Blackbird Pie tool or a plugin such as Embedly.
Tags: embed, Twitter
- Simple ways to embed a tweet in a news story
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Note the new way to embed a tweet
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – brand your tweets using a WordPress plugin
- Twitter’s new ‘follow’ button encourages readers to follow reporters
- Five tools to liven up local election reporting