The website for photo agency Pocketstock has an ‘expert guide’ from photographer Richard Gray, which offers a useful list of apps for capturing and editing images on the go – a useful reference for journalists looking to make the most of their smartphone on the ground.
Tags: apps, edit, journalism tips, Mobile, Photography
- #Tip: Recommended Android photography apps
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – photo editing tools
- #Tip of the day for journalists: mobile reporting pointers
- #Tip of the day for journalists: How to avoid errors on social media when covering election
- #Tip: Tools for creating visualisations of data