A bit of self promotion here, but each week at Journalism.co.uk we produce a podcast looking at topical issues in journalism, often focused on digital innovations, tools and techniques.
Recent podcasts have included:
- Snow Fall and beyond: A look at long-form online storytelling
- How journalists can gather news from diverse communities
- Managing user-generated content in breaking news
- Getting started in data journalism
- How magazine publishers are innovating in online video
- Then and now: Two years of the New York Times paywall
The podcasts are published every Friday on the Journalism.co.uk homepage and our blog. All Journalism.co.uk podcasts are also published on our SoundCloud account, and you can sign up to Journalism.co.uk podcasts on iTunes.
The subjects covered in the podcasts should provide journalists with inspiration and practical tips, as well as give the opportunity to listen to what colleagues at news outlets across the world have to say on a range of subjects.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Tags: digital journalism, journalism tips, podcasts, tip
- #Podcast – Then and now: Two years of the New York Times paywall
- New York Times launches behind-the-scenes video feature
- #Podcast – Paywall pointers: Digital subscription lessons for news outlets
- NYTimes.com – Bono’s first column starts with ‘Gaelic revelry’ in a Dublin pub
- The Times and Sunday Times: What a paywall looks like