For those trying to get to grips with how best to reach mobile audiences with their content, this short video from the Wall Street Journal (embedded below) is well worth a watch, not only to soak up some of the advice of those within digital-native outlets such as BuzzFeed, Mashable and Circa (and those with more traditional roots, like the WSJ), but also as a useful reminder about the different ways digital content is discovered, and the resulting demand for new approaches.
Hat tip: @fieldproducerTags: digital journalism, journalism tips, Mobile, Video
- #Tip: Practical tips and tech for launching a data blog
- #Podcast: Lessons in mobile-first news from Metro, Breaking News and Circa
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Pointers for covering events live on Twitter
- #Podcast: A look at the different ways news sites use live video
- #Tip: Check out this advice for more effective Facebook posts