Data visualisation tool Datawrapper has had a significant update, which includes improvements in the of ease of use and in how charts appear.
You can see sample visualisations created with Datawrapper here.
Datawrapper is a free open source tool developed for data journalists. It was developed for ABZV, a journalism training organisation affiliated to BDVZ (German Association of Newspaper Publishers).Tags: Data journalism, data visualisations, datawrapper, journalism tips
- Tool of the week for journalists: Datawrapper, for quick data visualisations
- #Tip: Video of data visualisation tools tutorial at #ijf13
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Try creating web videos using Popcorn Maker
- #Tip: Watch these free data journalism tutorials
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – try this Google Fusion Tables tutorial