You can’t beat a step-by-step guide when you are stuck on how to carry out a particular task, and so for data journalists, Importio’s webinars, which are published on their blog and their YouTube channel once a week, may be a valuable resource to take a look at.
The webinars cover different stages of working with data using their tools, as well as others, such as visualisation platform Tableau.
Hat tip: @JournalismtlsTags: data, Data journalism, importio, journalism tips
- Tool of the week for journalists: Tableau Public, for data visualisations
- #Tip: Visit VisualisingData.com for lists of tools to use
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – YouTube for audio interviews
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – easy guide to map visualisations
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Google Fusion Tables