In this podcast, Journalism.co.uk’s technology correspondent Sarah Marshall looks at the impact of Apple’s Newsstand on the magazine publishing industry since it launched six weeks ago on 12 October.
This jpod includes interviews with Mike Goldsmith, editor-in-chief of iPad and tablet editions, Future Publishing; Daryl Rayner, managing director of Exact Editions and Chris Talintyre, head of direct and digital marketing at Factory Media, and includes download statistics from the three companies.
You can hear future podcasts by signing up to the Journalism.co.uk iTunes podcast feed.
Tags: apple, Chris Talintyre, daryl rayner, Exact Editions, Factory Media, Future Publishing, mike goldsmith, newsstand
- #Podcast – Apple Newsstand success stories: Future, Dennis and Conde Nast
- Future reports 6m app downloads in six weeks
- #Podcast: How magazine publishers are innovating in online video
- #jpod – Celebrating Local Newspaper Week: Innovations in digital at the regionals
- #Podcast – Lessons in podcasting from The Times, Economist and SoundCloud