Journalism academic and founder of the Online Journalism Blog Paul Bradshaw put together a Storify last month looking at different ways news outlets have presented multimedia online. In the Storify Bradshaw highlights some of the key features of video and audio made with online in mind, compared to coverage on more traditional broadcast platforms.
Tags: Audio, journalism tips, multimedia, Online Journalism, Video
- #Tip of the day for journalists – newsgathering with social media
- You can now add SoundCloud recordings to Storify
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to host a Google+ Hangout On Air
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to use forums effectively
- #jpod – News industry approaches to curation and aggregation