A great spot from Wired’s Epicenter Blog: is Facebook developing a phone or not?
While aggregators filter information, what role should they have in verifying content? Or are such images illustrative of the current state of journalism?
Tags: aggregation, aggregators, Facebook, techmeme, Wired Epicenter
- Wired offers creative commons images in exchange for link
- AP: Search engines must pay up, say Murdoch and AP’s Curley
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – search by image service on Google
- #Tip of the day for journalists – UGC verification
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – post to Facebook at 9am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm