Interactives and multimedia stories seemed to be everywhere in 2013, and although they can do a great job of explaining complex issues or marrying multimedia content the bottom line should always be the story, not the technology.
These eight tips featured on the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism blog, written by experience multimedia producers, cover the process from beginning to end and offer important advice on elements to bear in mind when going beyond the written word.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.Tags: advice, journalism tips, multimedia, storytelling
- Norway: Journalism school to revise curriculum in aftermath of terror attacks
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to get started as a multimedia journalist
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – an ‘online video shopping list ‘
- #Podcast: How to get started in investigative journalism
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – writing an ending as good as your lead