Pictures. Personality. Timeliness. Tips and tools for building online communities can sometimes seem rather general but blogger and journalist Ed Walker decided to put them all into practice for his hyperlocal site Blog Preston.
See how it worked for him and the detailed highlights of what made his month long campaign a success in this blog post.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Tags: advice, blog, Facebook, Hyperlocal, Journalism, online community, page, tip
- Preston hyperlocal site bids for funding for 2012 community project
- #Tip: Producing multimedia with online in mind
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – avoiding common mistakes in web writing
- Hyperlocals, regional press, and the ‘them and us’ attitude
- E&P: Washington Post survey suggests hyperlocal moves are afoot