Video content has great potential to go viral – especially if it is funny, educational or inspiring in some way.
This post on The Next Web highlights some key ways to optimise video for mobile viewing and social sharing, plus a few apps and tools to help you do the job.
- Social Media Journalist: “BBC journalists are increasingly using Del.icio.us to collaborate and turn research into content” Robin Hamman, BBC Senior Broadcast Journalist
- Social Media Journalist: “Facebook is overrated. The novelty is wearing off and people are getting bored” Matthew Buckland
- #Tip: Check out these 21 tips for ‘mobile ninjas’
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – free collaboration tools for journalists
- Social Media Journalist: ‘USG is the most overrated social media ‘news’ craze’ Jack Lail, Knoxville News Sentinel