Professionals at the crossroads of the journalism and technology have been leading the field in terms of taking the tools for reporting and publication on the road.
A recent post on the American Journalism Review offers ten tips from a panel at the 2014 Journalism Interactive conference on mobile journalism.
The tips are intended for best way to teach journalism students about the necessary skills and tools but include some good ideas and habits for getting used learning the skills, making it a habit of the working day and best practice for using it in the field.
- Safety training places for would-be foreign correspondents up for grabs
- Sunderland survey results: What do journalism students want from their training?
- Headlines and Deadlines: How journalism students can make the most of work experience
- #Tip: Check out these 21 tips for ‘mobile ninjas’
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk