Here at Journalism.co.uk we report on a lot of different digital journalism tools, and so we recently started to produce weekly screencasts to guide you through exactly how to use different platforms.
You can follow our screencasts on our YouTube channel, via our ‘how-to’ playlist, and we’re also publishing them with the addition of written steps on Journalism.co.uk. Our first screencasts include how to create montages and interactive images.
- Ofcom delivers local TV report to Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- YouTube and Al Jazeera English create video archive of Iraq elections
- Crowdsourcing hits the silver screen with YouTube’s ‘Life in a Day’ experiment
- #Podcast – The visual story: Ideas for making the most of the digital image
- Editorsweblog: AFP launches YouTube channel for election coverage