The good people over at the Global Investigative Journalism Network (GIJN) are collating a list of resources for data journalism that is well worth keeping an eye on.
The list includes resources for beginners; tips and tools for data-mining; platforms for data analysis; programmes for data visualisation; guides for statistics; data and technology blogs; books and conferences listings; as well as the option to help keep the guide up-to-date by submitting more to the GIJN’s Kate Willson.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – data and visualisation blogs
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – data journalism checklist
- News numeracy: online tools for reporting numbers
- #Tip: Bookmark this list of resources on statistics and data analysis
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – tools for beginner data journalists