Whether you are panic buying presents for a fellow journalist or just want a good read to get away from the Christmas chaos, David Higgerson’s recent list of books by journalists (and one which isn’t) has a range of tastes and topics covered.
There’s a good share of fact and fiction and, with political memoirs, biographies from war reporters and a couple of kids books thrown in, it should give even the most cynical hack a few more ideas for the festive season.
- #Podcast – Connecting journalism and technology: Lessons for hack day success
- Guardian Developer Blog: Journalists compile a Christmas wish list for developers
- 10,000 Words: Newsrooms can learn from tech start-up culture
- Follow the Guardian Hack Day 2011
- Telegraph: Frederick Forsyth on starting out as a journalist