For newsrooms looking at how to deliver content through the engaging medium of video, take a look at this post – “three ways newsrooms experimented with video in 2013” - on the International Journalists’ Network website, which gives real industry examples from the past year, covering three different styles of online video, from documentaries and interactive video, to short-form.
For more shorter-form video ideas, also check out this list of five different examples which Journalism.co.uk published last month.
- #Podcast – Lessons in long-form video journalism from the Guardian and Vice
- #Tip: Revisit this Q&A for long-form journalism pointers
- #Tip: Mobile reporting pointers and app advice
- Innovative Interactivity (II): Interactive iPad app lets you choose your own story
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – audio and video inspiration