The Reynolds Journalism Institute’s Futures Lab has published a video and short post on the PBS MediaShift site, which is well worth a look if you’re a journalist keen to make the most out of your mobile phone. The post looks at key mobile apps to consider, as well as a focus on opportunities to produce short-form video, with advice from those leading the way in the industry.
Hat tip: @mediatwit
- #Tip: Recommended Android photography apps
- App of the week for journalists – Pro HDR, for better photos (without an iPhone 4S)
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – advice on mobile reporting
- App of the week for journalists: Splice, an easy video editor
- #Tip: Become a better smartphone photographer