This year’s Journalism Skills Conference from the NCTJ took place at Bournemouth University where Journalism.co.uk editor Rachel Bartlett (née McAthy) joined a panel speaking about essential tools for journalists.
Prior to speaking, she crowdsourced some advice and opinions from Twitter on the subject and collected it in the Storify below.
- #Tip: Key skills, tools and pointers ‘for wannabe hacks’
- #Tip: Useful tools for digital newsrooms in 2014
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to perform integrated storytelling
- #Tip: Remember these digital newsroom tools for 2014
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using digital tools to report elections